Thursday 11 June 2015

Heyooooooo

I've been wanting to make a blog for a while, just because I feel like it would be nice to have somewhere I can write about generic stuff without directly telling (and boring) anyone, where I'm not restricted to posting one photo on Instagram or limited characters on Twitter. I've also been pretty bored since finishing university for the summer, so it'll give me something to do in my spare time. It's taken me forever to flippin' design it, just because it took me ages to actually get to grips with Blogger. I just want to be able to talk about generic everyday life, but also include a lot of my art work.

Today feels like a good day to write about, just because I've been pretty happy; I went to the gym as soon as I woke up, which generally just made me feel better. The weather has been amazing and we sat outside to eat our tea which was nice; but most importantly I tried the new Salted Caramel Cheesecake Krispy Kreme (which was amazing & close to being my new favourite flavour) and me & Hannah treated ourselves to some Phish Food Ben & Jerry's. I really wanted to have a productive day today and I feel like I'm halfway there, after I've posted this I'm going to try and do some work to enter into the new Tigerprint competition. I haven't done any drawing whatsoever since I finished uni, so I'm excited to finally do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,!1!

Proper boring first post but I've been dying to post something for ages, so here ya go x

No comments:

Post a Comment